Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Arkalalah

For all of my life I've been attending Arkalalah in some way. It starts with concessions I believe today (Tues), then they have a super cool light parade on Wednesdays, but since I am a leader in Awanas we have missed it for the past 3 years, and then Thursday has become a girls trip for a few of us (oh so fun), Friday is usually the kiddie parade, and Saturday around 2 is always the big 2 hour parade. It's loads of fun. I haven't been to the big parade in a couple years. I think the last time I went Jake was 4. Here he is in it with my dad.




So you see it's been about 5 years. I am hoping to go this year to the big parade. We go down after work on Thursday and eat, walk around, possibly ride some good ole carnival rides, and eat some more. Cheesecake on a stick comes to mind! :) I can't wait for this Thursday to experience it again and welcome a newbee into the annual trip. Laurie I hope you enjoy it!!! Here's a pic of us last year.


A couple girls can't go this year for prior engagements , hopefully they can join us again next year. We goina have some fun!!!! ;) Check back Friday hopefully I have the new blog posted for this year!!

1 comment:

Julie Nephew said...

I'm so excited!!!! (but I hate that picture - my eyes are closed)