Friday, October 3, 2008

Twilight saga sadness



So I've been longing for more of my Twilight stories involving Edward and Belle. The books ended fine and all, it's just they could have kept going and had more and more stories, but no she ended it in 4 books. While they were 4 long books and each book kept getting longer by about 100 pages or so, it's still sad that it's done. So right now the few of us that have read it are counting down until the movie comes out November 21st. We will be there no matter what for that first night!!! Probably standing in line like the giddy teenagers we no longer are. :)

Then there's the sad part about Midnight Sun. I do hope she recovers from whoever let her rough draft slip out into the public. There are so many of us, that why patience would have been short, would have gladly waited until it was completed. To hear Edwards side is so very necessary in my opinion. I hope she has better feelings about it and continues the story for our sake...right girls?!!

Maybe we should start making up our own continuation of the story...what would Alice be doing right now? Is Rosalie still a hag? uh yeah. Who is Emmett arm wrestling now? How big is Nessie? I could go on...oh the sadness.

1 comment:

Julie Nephew said...

I am so with ya girl! I wish upon wishes that she would write more about their story - even if it turned into Nessie and Jacob's story even. I totally forgot how much I missed them until reading your blog. I was somewhat over my sadness until NOW. Thanks!! :(