Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Need ideas...

I'm still needing puppy name suggestions where are they...maybe that's a good indication that no one reads my blog. HA.

This blog isn't really about that. I was thinking that I haven't blogged in awhile and mmm what a surprise that is, so I thought I would blog about ideas of things to do in Orlando. Jackson and I are going there for 4-5 days in a couple months. It's for his work but we get a little time to do fun stuff in between. So all of you who have been recently I would like to know what you thought was fun. Also ideas for me. I will have all day one day to do whatever by myself so if you have ideas other than shopping they would be greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

Julie Nephew said...

Downtown Disney is a great place to get souvenirs and has really yummy food too. We ate at this Jungle type restaurant (can't remember the name) and it was good food plus a neat atmosphere