Friday, January 2, 2009

Not so much new years resolutions...

I am setting out this year to not make any "new years resolutions". Every year I decide on a couple and I mess them up every time. So instead of starting out disappointing myself I am just going to start out trying to do simple things. Such as just being an overall better person, hopefully closer to who God intended me to be, working to be a better wife and mother, and working towards the best 1/2 marathons ever this year. I think those are not too out of reach but yet they are challenges none the less. I am hoping 2009 is the best year ever. Doesn't 2009 just have a good ring to it anyways? So even if things arise that don't make 2009 the best, I want to strive to choose joy each day to purposely make it the best year ever!

1 comment:

CindyN said...

Count me in, girlfriend. I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet. :)