Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Fun Survey

Christmas Fun
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper because I like to make my own pertty bows

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial all the way! Jackson wants a real tree super bad, but 2 dobermans and a real tree really don't sound like that would mix well.

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually a week or two before Thanksgiving, by the time Thanksgiving gets here I don't have time to decorate.

4. When do you take the tree down? I used to wait until New Years but now I end up doing it Christmas weekend depending on if I am ready for my house to be back to normal.

5. Do you like eggnog? no way ewe!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? don't remember

7. Hardest person to buy for? guy stocking stuffers

8. Easiest person to buy for? Janie

9. Do you have a nativity scene? I have the willow tree, I love it!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail of course and this year I took on the job of making my own!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? clothes probably

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Rudolph :)

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Sometime in November, sometimes if I see something earlier I'll go ahead and pick it up.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? only dirty santa ones

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Nanny's chocolate pie, or any of the assorted candies we make.

16. Lights on the tree? white lights

17. Favorite Christmas song? Mary Did You Know?

18. Travel at Christmas time or stay home? for the last few years I've had Christmas at my house.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel right now.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Just depends on what the day's plan holds

22. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? going to my Grandmas for Christmas morning

23. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember how old, I just remember knowing that it was my mom's handwriting on the tag.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? the traditional is always good, but I do enjoy Jackson's side meals, we always do something different: mexican, italian, soups, finger foods, this year I think we are doing mexican pile on.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Twilight soundtrack

No comments: