Monday, December 29, 2008

Introducing Octavian and Xavier

One of my best friends from high school just had twins the first part of December. However I just got to see them last week, and boy oh boy are they adorable! Here they are sleeping in their bed. Octavian is on the left and Xavier is on the right:


Octavian was cracking me up with his hand up there. It was sooo cute! I was getting ansy so Suz woke up Xavier for me...and here we are :)

We're so cute together, he liked me so much when I first got him he threw up all over me. This was after Suz gave me a clean shirt to wear. :) I got to feed him since he gave me what he ate before I got there. Here he is right before.


He was obviousley ready to eat.

So after that she got Tavian up for me to do it all with him as well. Boy oh boy this twins thing is fun! I am so jealous! Here's me feeding Tavian:


I got to do all the fun baby stuff again, I hope she asks me to come back for date night...I would love to hang out with these little guys for an evening.

I made Suz some baby books for the boys and just couldn't resist sharing how cute they turned out. I still can't believe how little these two were. OH so fun!


No comments: