Friday, August 29, 2008

Memories

My bff from high school and I were discussing the other day random memories from back when we used to sit in class and go off into a story about nothing really and draw pictures to go with these stories. We have a story called Pushcololiti Head Land that could easily be on the children's best selling books. I don't know where our illustrations have gone off to, but I am pretty sure I can easily lay my hands on the story. I sometimes wonder if we should have just been children's book writers from all the crazy imaginings we would come up with. We have since quit writing pictures for our stories, but it doesn't stop us from still trying to make up stories to lighten the work day. Maybe someday we'll be seen on the children's book author list. One can only hope...right Suz?

No comments: