Friday, August 29, 2008

Voted most likely too...

The other day on the radio they were having a call in on what you were voted most likely too...in high school. I personally have fullfilled 1 1/2 of my most likely's the first one being most likely to marry a soldier, check and the second one was most likely to get a full body tattoo, although I will never do full body, I add to my collection yearly. I can't remember very many from what was being said on the radio but here are some of the ones I found hilarious so far are:

Most likely to break down and cry in their cubicle for no apparent reason
Most likely to scream "There's not enough cheese!!!" in a crowded shopping mall
Most likely to parachute into Moscow wired with explosives
Most likely to get arrested without pants
Most likely to have seven ex-wives by the 10 year reunion
Most Likely to Marry a Plastic Surgeon and Look Younger at the 20 Year Reunion than at the 10 Year Reunion

Those are a few I found oh so funny, I especially like the last one. :)

1 comment:

Julie Nephew said...

I so want to know the story behind the cheese one!!