Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

This is the 2nd annual pumpkin carving with the Lee's and the Jenkin's...sounds so formal..HA.

The boys love this and Joanna and I totally agree that we are glad it's just once a year.

After everyone finally decided which design they wanted off to work we go. The inside of my pumpkin was soooo full!


It seemed like it took me 1/2 an hour to clean it out. Joanna's was small and it took her just as long because of the itty bit hole she cut in the top...:)



Tanner sure was having fun even though his hands weren't diggin out the insides of a pumpkin, he probably would have had fun with that too. It took the boys longer than the rest of us so their pumpkins actually didn't get done but they did get their designs poked out.



Well I'm not sure of what else to say about the pumpkin carving...so I'll leave you with the finished projects. From left to right is Joanna's, Tyler's, Jackson's and mine.





No comments: