Wednesday, November 26, 2008

10 Things You Will Never See Me Do!

I saw this blog idea on a friends comments and thought it sounded fun. So with the help of Nephew, I am making this list for you.

1. You will never see me snort dr pepper up my nose just because someone said it looked cool.

2. You will never see me eat chalk no matter how much it will brighten my smile.

3. You will never see me wear a dress made out of post it notes.

4. You will never see me eat paper as a replacement for gum.

5. You will never see me wear paper clips for earrings, even if Cosmo says that's the new fad.

6. You will never hear me ask anyone "Do you have a case of the Mondays?"

7. You will never see me rooting for OSU when OU is involved! Go SOONERS!!!

8. You will never hear me say I want to run 30 miles.

9. You will never see me get a tattoo of a clown riding a bicycle backwards, or frontwards for that matter....mmmm no clowns period.

10. And last but not least you will never see me participate in national blog month again.