Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Unfinished stuff.

Today in Bible study Beth Moore talked about not finishing things. Which is so true for me. Granted that wasn't the only thing she spoke about, but it convicted me.

We always want to jump to the next thing without completing the current thing we were on. So I am setting out to do better in this. All these projects I've brought upon myself, I am completing them. It may take awhile but I WILL finish. For instance, the kitchen. Even though we are still waiting on Lowe's on some doors, we have some stuff left we can finish.

Why is it that so much other stuff grabs our attention away?

Because that's the way the world is. Bigger better newer funner...sound familiar? Yeah I'm guilty of it. It's starting in the right direction that needs to be done. You can never achieve anything if you don't start. So here I go...to complete not only the minor stuff, but also the bigger stuff too that God is calling me to do. I urge those of you that are feeling the same way to start with me. It's easier if you don't have to do this walk alone!

1 comment:

Julie Nephew said...

Will you come finish my laundry??? :)