Thursday, November 13, 2008

Twilight the movie!


Well it is yet only one week and a day left until the most anticipated movie of the year comes out. At least for me that is. Twilight! I've read all four books which you already know this from a past blog and just can't wait till the movie. Brietzke, Nephew and I all have read the books and are going to be in line like the rest of the other 12 year old girls next Friday night. We have been waiting for several months now since we finished Breaking Dawn and heard the sad news about Midnight Sun for more of The Cullen Family. Hopefully it won't be a let down. Hopefully we all get what we thought we were going to get out of the movie. I'm sure it will not be as good as the book but most of the time they never are. However I do hope it does give us the feeling we all had while we were reading the books. I still hold out hope that the author will continue Midnight Sun, but until then we'll have the movie. More on this after we see the movie next Friday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I keep hearing great things about these books. I may have to read them yet.