Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another exciting blog.

Maybe I should give up on this trying to blog everyday, especially since the instigator may be done also. I have no new pictures of anything nor do I have anything wonderful to talk about.

Today I am home with poor Stockton. He's got a horrible cough. Pray for him please. I thought I would get something done around the house and while that worked fine in the morning I am wishing I was asleep right now.

Day after tomorrow is Twilight, hopefully someone (it will probably be a teenager) will take our picture so I have something to talk about Saturday from that most anticipated experience. So excited!

Well tonight is Awana's and I'm glad I get to see my group of girls. We have always had awesome groups of girls but this year they just want to do so much. I have a couple who come ready and do 5 verses or more a night. What a wonderful sight, to see these girls wanting to know more and more. All of our girls do at least one almost every Wednesday, it's just such an awesome experience that I am sorry I ever complained about going! God has blessed me so letting me be apart of it.

Well that sums up the day...not sure what I am cooking for supper, maybe it's not to late to throw something in the crockpot.

Thanks for reading about my day. Come back tomorrow for more exciting times in the life of Jamie.

1 comment:

Julie Nephew said...

oh so much better...thanks for fixing the spacing!