Monday, November 17, 2008

Not sure what to blog on today...

This is the 17th and so far I've done pretty good. I've not missed a day and some blog entries were smaller and lamer than others but one still got done for each day. So I think I'll blog on things I am looking forward too...soon and future in no particular order.

I am looking forward to the Twilight movie...comes out Friday!! It's about time!
I am looking forward to the next movies of the Twilight trilogy to come out too, I am sure they will.
I am looking forward to our race on Dec. 14th and beating our time.
I am looking forward to Christmas.
I am looking forward to getting out of town in January or Febuary.
I am looking forward to Florida on Spring Break.
I am looking forward to when there is a cure for Stockton.
I am looking forward to when we are debt free.
I am looking forward to watching my boys grow older and what they will do with their lives.
I am looking forward to what Jackson and I will do on our 20th wedding anniversary.
I am looking forward to being content with all things.
I am looking forward to growing more and more like Christ.

I know there are more and more things I am looking forward to but those are what came to mind.

No comments: