Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bunko!

So a week later I decide to blog on bunko. #1 I haven't sent my pictures to work and finally got that done today and #2 I had to let the laughter settle after the "Julie Brietzke of Golf" blog. So though I will not be anywhere near as funny as Jasper here we go.


Bunko happens once a month during the school year. It's always on the first Tuesday and consists of 20 players, well most of the time there are 20 players. This last one, however, 3 were missing. We always have tons of yummy food and loads of fun.


We always start the night off eating...hello!



Our wonderful hostess this month was Kimberly..she didn't want to be in the pic alone so here I am too :)




She did such an awesome job!!! Jami was one of our subs for the night and we can't go without a picture of her and I now can we...


Yeah no idea what she was doing but obviousley we know what I was thinking...haha...love you J!

So the time to play was at hand and it started off slow. But after a while I got a bunko!!!!!


And another bunko!!!

And yet another!! Yes folks that makes 3!!!!

So you think did she win most bunkos? Nope LaShonda got 4 bunkos that night so Rachel and I rolled off and since Rachel always wins I just knew I had lost but I rolled higher!!! However Rachel did win the traveling bunko which still proves she always wins. I did win and here is me and my prize. Since I won such a big prize I will probably not win for the rest of the year...unlike Rachel..hehe.

Bunko is always a fun time and if you want loads of laughs about bunko and the skill it takes to play, go read Jaspers bunko blog. It's sure to give you a giggle. ;)

3 comments:

Julie Nephew said...

I "heart" bunko

Anonymous said...

So fun... I miss bunko :(
~Cindy~

Anonymous said...

Bunko is my BFF. :P