Monday, November 24, 2008

Stolen blog yet once again....

So I know I didn't blog yesterday, guess I'm being the rebel yet again. Oh well if the shoe fits right.

So after reading a friends comments on another friends blog, I decided one of the suggested topics sounded interesting...why the lack of card making when the alloted time was it's purpose.

1. Tired from packing up peoples shoes so they won't have anything to wear the next day to their job.

2. Tired from rushing home after packing up peoples shoes and cleaning my house so card maker friend could come play.

3. Kids coming in and out and wanting to make stuff too.

4. Lack of envelopes for such cards needing to be made, so no idea on size, so why start.

5. Playing Guitar Hero World Tour and whoopin up on Jackson and Julie!

6. Ornaments were easier to get too.

7. Just havin fun laughin like we always do.

8. Should have taken pictures.

9. Kids being too loud after being told over and over to be quiet because Jackson was asleep.

10. And lastly, ending early because we are old...oh the sadness.

1 comment:

Julie Nephew said...

Yo Yo - I think we need a neutral zone that is distraction free. Know any good places??