Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Biggest Loser


Spoiler Alert if you haven't watched last nights episode do not read any further, unless you don't care, then read on...

I don't know how the rest of you feel but I dislike Vickie and Heba tremendously! I know some of you do feel the same and wish they were off the show along with me. Last night was by far the worse for Vickie. She was just ruthless. I love the red team


and was sad to see them go but obviousley they know what they are doing and will come back at the end proudly! I was so proud of Amy C for voting off Vickie's husband, that took alot of guts. However, I am scared for her on Tuesday to see Vickie's wrath come down on her. Maybe she'll move back to the black team. Poor girl but you go!! Way to go over Vickie and Heba's head. I don't remember a season where the girls were like this...does anyone else? Granted I haven't watched all of them but the ones I have, the people seemed to have gotten along so much better. Well anyways there's my take on things as of now, my favorites are the red team of course, even the trainers loved them. Bob, oh yeah, he's not a contestant...Amy C went back toward the top yesterday. I like the mother daughter pair alot as well. I know I am probably leaving someone out worthy of mentioning. Well it's going to be scary on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know!!! I used to think that Heba was mean, but really, Vickie is vicious. I was so proud that Amy C. did the smart thing, but I'd hate to be her with Vickie around. I agree, I don't think they've had any really MEAN people on the show before, (and I have seen them all) but these gals are just pure mean. I can't wait to cheer when they get booted out.
~Cindy~