Sunday, November 2, 2008

Gotta love Family Picture Day

So today Jasper and I decided it would be a good family picture day. We are always aware of how our husbands are ready to go and the children get a little annoyed, or vice versa. So why we do try to hurry and not be so picky we get some funny ones in the mean time:



Luke really wanted to be in the picture :)

Here's one of Jasper and I, gotta love friend pics!!!




And another one, you know the ones where you can't quit laughing and she just happens to capture it on camera!!

But I got her back...:)




All in all I think we got some good pics...however Jasper....we forgot to take pics of just the kiddos...oops.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're welcome for the great family pics! :)

Julie Nephew said...

Aww so fun!!! I love the pics and your hair looks amazing!!